Link Love: 11.14.14
After tons of searching and scouring of the world-wide web, I've finally started to find a lot more blogs that I enjoy reading. One of the reasons I was able to find more blogs to read was because of posts I encountered called Link Love. Basically, people share links to things online that they've enjoyed recently so that more people can check them out, and see what they might be missing. I thought it was an awesome idea, and decided to give it a try. So, without further ado, here's what I've been enjoying online recently:
- My Ghanaian teammate, Flings Joyner Owusu-Agyapong finally got her website up! Check it out and show her some love <3
- Through Flings, I also stumbled upon the website of Canadian Hurdler, Karelle Edwards. She doesn't update very often, but I'm enjoying what she's posted so far :)
- I'm a sucker for great photography, add in fitness and fashion and I'm hooked. Michelle Carigma manages to do all that and more!
- Two of my former teammates have a blog that discuss and informs on a variety of topics ranging from training and recovery to nutrition and lifestyle. It's hard to leave Sustainable Athletics without learning something new.
- As I've gotten more involved with my blog, I've been looking for resources and advice on what I can do to improve it. The Nectar Collective is a great resource for people who want to get more serious about blogging.
Are there any sites you've been enjoying lately? (other than this one, of course 😉 )
Hope you all have an awesome weekend!