2015 Patriot League Indoor Championships | Day 3: Frustration and the 4x400
I wrote this whole post earlier today, but when I came back to edit it, I found that it hadn't saved properly 😭
So I'm just going to post quick bullet points for all of you to enjoy and interpret at will. Leave a comment if you want to know more details about anything!
- Warm-ups for the 60m and the 200m went well. Nothing unusual there.
- I ran one of the best 60m dashes of my life, but due to technical difficulties, I didn't get a time for it #UltimateFrustration
- The 200m came and went. Not one of the best or worst races of my life.
- I was dead by the time I had to warm-up for the 4x400 Relay. Somehow, I was wide awake on the line.
- Halfway through the race the exhaustion hit, and I pretty much finished the race on fumes
- I died after the relay. Cramps, crawling, and dry heaving ensued.
- Ended my last Collegiate Indoor Conference with my first ever Conference gold medals and was named Patriot League Outstanding Track Athlete of the Meet. Pretty good for a walk-on, if I do say so myself 😉