Who Are You People?!
Recently, I've gotten an influx of new readers on the blog. While I'm eternally grateful, it's left me feeling like Patrick from Spongebob in that episode where he came home and found strangers hiding under his rock 😆
So, I figured a post re-introducing myself was in order. Hi, guys! *waves hysterically* I'm Gemma, a writer, creative-type person, and semi-professional runner for the country of Ghana. To get a larger peek at what makes me tick, you can head to my about me page.
- Whether you're a potential sponsor or just want to know for shits and giggles, you can also find my running stats and achievements on my athlete profile page.
- If you're still curious about my background, you can read about the experience that led me to pursue this particular life journey.
- I'm also trying to be a healthier person by eating cleaner and sleeping more. My first goals are mastering meal planning and getting so much sleep that I can compete with sloths if I had to.
- At one point in my life I wanted to be a chef. Obviously, that didn't pan out (get it? *nudge*nudge*), but I still enjoy trying and sharing cool recipes that I happen to find while scouring the web.
- Once upon a time, I did an ab challenge. That was an...interesting experience 😅
- Every now and then my friend, Brandi, joins me on my blog and writes about being what I call a non-athletic regular person (or NARP for short). Her latest post was about the struggles of motivating herself to be healthier.
- Still want to read more? You can always check out the archives to find exactly what you're looking for!
- And don't forget, if I'm traveling and fall behind in blog posts (most likely due to lack of good Wifi), you can always follow me on the various social media platforms out there for short and
sometimesalways funny updates! The links are below!
Last but not least, if you want to support me, but do't have the big bucks to be a sponsor, you can always check out my Patreon for super affordable donation options! Every dollar counts!