1. Why is packing so annoying? I'm ready to stop living out of suitcases and feeling settled for once. As excited as I am to go compete, I'm just as excited to come back, decorate my room, and lie in my own bed.
2. I've been really into decor lately. I'm still trying to find my decor style, but I've been enjoying using Pinterest to discover new ideas.
3. I have amazing friends. I try to voice it a lot to them, but I always feel like it's never enough to show just how much I appreciate all their love and support. It seriously keeps me going.
4. After I learn Japanese, I definitely want to attempt to learn Korean, too. I'd love to just watch a k-drama without subtitles or listen to k-pop and know exactly what they're saying, haha.
5. Speaking of Asian dramas, why are they so amazing?! For some reason, I can really get into them more compared to most American television. Maybe because I can relate to the characters a lot more? Who knows!
6. I haven't even left, yet, and I'm already missing the WiFi here. Hopefully, I'll be able to use some while I'm in Brazzaville to do the bare minimum.
7. I can't wait for the end of my season. No matter what the results turn out to be, I feel like I've really grown and developed a lot as an athlete this year. I'm excited to take a break, and start training for my first year as a semi-pro athlete :P
How have all of you been? I've been busy packing, moving, unpacking, and packing all over again, haha. It's been a little exhausting, actually 😅
If you could learn any language, what would it be?
And do you find yourself decorating a certain way? I'm really leaning towards the simple, modern style, but I've also been loving the re-furbished, woods-y things as well.