Highs and Lows 01
- My random retail job is going surprisingly well. Surprisingly.
- It's finally Spring. On some days it almost even feels like Summer. Almost.
- Rediscovered my love for Archer. A new season came out on Netflix, and I binge watched it pretty much all in one day. It was a pretty good day if I do say so myself.
- Had the first outdoor practice of the season. It's always hard to make that transition, but it's needed.
- I'm getting better at not procrastinating. Exhibit A: I edited and uploaded my Miami Vlog last week.
I've been getting tons of aches and pains lately. Kind of worrying, actually. I have to take care of it now before anything gets too serious because this season is going to be a long one.
- My room has been getting messier and messier, and I haven't been able to stop the landslide. I'm trying to tackle it, but it's a slow process.
- My headphones broke in half. Like completely in half. I got a coverage plan for it from Radioshack when I got them, but now that Radioshack is closed I have to go through a whole process with the insurance company online to get my money back. Next time I'm going to just stick with the cheaper options and save up for the bigger things in life.
Typing this out I realized I don't have many lows for the week. I'm going to try and stick with this type of post because they have a good way of putting things in perspective. And I think they're a better way to do my weekly reviews. Let me know what you guys think.